In order to ensure that the quality and flatness of artificial grass paving meets the requirements of the rules issued by FIFA, the paving sequence of artificial grass is as follows:
1. Line Setting: Set the line according to the requirements of the drawing, find the vertical and Zerotal axes of the field, determine the center of the field, and set the location of the boundary line around the field.
2. Cushion: Lay a non-woven cushion on the foundation, and then arrange the straw rolls in the order according to the drawings. The non-woven fabric must be straightened without damage, no exposed foundation or wrinkles.
3. Paving: Spread the artificial grass and park it for a day to stretch it to its natural position, start with the long side of the playground, and proceed with seaming from side to side. In the process of seaming, we must pay attention to the positive and negative conditions of the seam belt to ensure the same direction. Use a special cutting tool to cut the adjacent overlapping part of the turf and clean up the scraps, and at the same time make the border white lines for use.
4. Bonding: Lay special adhesive tape on the foundation between furs and apply special glue. Glue after drying during the gluing process, and the allowable gap of the glued joint is within the range of 1-2mm. If the range is too large, obvious seam marks will appear.
5. Gluing: After the green turf is laid, cut the turf to leave a place to inlay the white border line, tie the two sides of the grass together, glue it to the tape, flatten the seam with the heavy object, and then integrate the seam part to put the turf Gluing.
6. Marking: Pay attention to the gap between the width of the cut grass and the width of the white grass when cutting. Generally, it should not exceed 3mm, and also pay attention to the straightness of the cutting. When bonding the white lines, be sure to apply the glue evenly to make it stick together.
7. Sand Infilling: Pay attention to the uniformity, and the injection method is vertical and Zerotal injection. When sand injecting, it is necessary to control the progress of the machine to ensure uniform sand injection.
8. Rubber Infilling: The rubber particles are evenly distributed and cannot be piled up into blocks, otherwise it will affect the elasticity and surface aesthetics during movement.